RideAmigos Corp. Terms and Conditions of Use
WARNING AND NOTICE.
- RideAmigos is an open platform with unrestricted access to eligible parties. Neither RideAmigos or the public and private employers, educational and other local public agencies and private business entities who facilitate, promote or host RideAmigos services, have conducted background investigation or review of any kind or type. Including without limitation, driver’s license checks, insurance checks, criminal records checks, sex offender status, or otherwise. If you decide to participate, you assume all risks for using this platform and/or participating in the RideAmigos Services.
- As a voluntary user of the RideAmigos Services, I agree that neither RideAmigos, or the public and private employers, educational and other local public agencies and private business entities who facilitate, promote or host the RideAmigos Services, nor any of their respective employees, members, agents and officers shall be liable or responsible in any way for any personal injury, loss or other harm to me or my property resulting from my participation in the RideAmigos Services and I further agree to release, discharge, hold harmless, and forever acquit this website’s and smartphone application’s sponsors, RideAmigos and the public and private employers, educational and other local public agencies and private business entities who facilitate, promote or host SmartRide services from any and all actions, causes of action, claims or any liabilities whatsoever, known or unknown, now existing or which may arise in the future, on account of or in any way related to or arising out of my participation in the programs.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK.
- I acknowledge that participation in RideAmigos Services is an individual decision and that I am responsible for my operation of the Site and the App. I understand that this website’s and smartphone application’s sponsoring agencies and private businesses shall have no responsibility or liability for any claims, expenses or damages resulting from any individual’s participation in the Site or the App.
- In addition, I acknowledge that giving personal information, including addresses and contact information is a personal decision that may affect my personal security. I understand that giving such information to anyone, including individuals I may contact through services such as this, requires care and taking reasonable safeguards to assure my safety and the security of my personal information.
USER NAME AND PASSWORD.
- As part of the registration process, You may be asked to select a username and password. We may refuse to grant any username that impersonates someone else, is or may be illegal, is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is overly vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as we determine in our sole discretion. You are responsible for the confidentiality and use of Your username and password and agree not to transfer or resell Your use of or access to the Site to any third party. If You have reason to believe that Your account is no longer secure, You must promptly change Your password by updating Your account information and immediately notifying us by email. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES THAT RESULT FROM USE OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
- You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years old. By using this Site, You represent and warrant that You have the right, authority and capacity to enter into these Terms and Conditions and to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
RideAmigos welcomes your questions and comments about usage terms, conditions, security and privacy. Please send any communication via email to email@example.com
Last updated and effective as of May 24, 2016.
© 2016 RideAmigos